I’m pleased to announce I have been nominated for the ‘Bloggers Recognition Award’ by Farida Hakim. I would highly recommend that you go check out her website and blog. She has some great money saving tips as well as advice on investments and neat ways to save money when it comes to gift ideas and recipes.
Rules to the Blogger Recognition Award
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
Why I started Blogging
As a tarot reader I’d never really thought about blogging before. It wasn’t until I started providing my tarot services online that I decided to write articles. I discovered that I enjoyed writing about the tarot as much as I enjoyed reading the tarot. I came to the conclusion that writing about my other hobbies could be fun too, so I started blogging about the paranormal. I’m also a musician and I did wonder if it’d be fun to blog about life in a touring band, but decided to keep this particular website strictly about tarot and the paranormal.. plus with the arrival of the deadly coronavirus, I’ve not been doing a lot of touring, I can’t even play shows at the moment.
Tips For New Bloggers
- Always write about the things you’re passionate about or have an interest in. You might think it’s a good idea to write about stuff that’s trending or things that are popular, but if it’s not your thing, you probably won’t enjoy doing it. When you write about the things that you enjoy then it becomes fun!
- Read other people’s blogs! not only can you learn tips on how to write your own blog, but it can be really interesting reading about what other people have to say and learning new things from people. When it comes to social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter you only get little snippets about a person’s life but with blogging you can learn so much from a person, and you can immerse yourself in their world.
I’d like to nominate the following people:
It was very difficult choosing which blogs to nominate, I’m sure I’ll keep finding blogs that I wish I included. I give my best wishes to all the bloggers out there!